Why Join Indoor Sports NSW?
Indoor Sports NSW offers many benefits and initiatives to member centres.
- Membership of the controlling bodies within NSW and Nationally
- Affiliation with Cricket Australia.
- Opportunity to participate in various Cricket NSW programs
- Government recognition and funding as an Indoor Sports Organisation.
- Discounts for products and equipment from preferred suppliers
- Strong, state-wide junior development programs.
- Access to Sport Specific managed regional, state and national competitions which generate interest and income for your centre.
- Professionally run administration office partially funded by the NSW Department of Sport & Recreation.
- Fully accredited National Umpires and Coaches training program.
- Discount Player Insurance Scheme.
- Updates on “New Ideas” rules and innovations.
- Advertising of all Indoor Sports affiliated centres on ISNSW website.
Other member benefits
oOh Media Schweppes Agreement
In November 2013 ISNSW signed a 5 year beverage agreement with oOh Media for the supply of Schweppes products. The agreement provides members with substantially reduced prices on a core range of products, a cash rebate to ISNSW and a cash rebate to Members. oOh Media sponsors the ISNSW Representative competitions from year to year to assist with administration costs.
JLT Sport Pty Limited
Through JLT Sport Member centres are given the opportunity to insure all participants within their centre. Provided they keep within the set guidelines, members are offered the opportunity to pay their premiums monthly or quarterly, which assists the Member’s cash flow. JLT Sport also offers special Member only premiums on all types of business insurance.
ISNSW Direct Merchandise
This initiative has resulted in quality indoor sports products being offered to member centres at considerably reduced prices. The product range covers almost all of the equipment required and reflects the diversified sports played within our centres. Stump equipment is available, with new stock available. Profits from this scheme go towards the running costs of the association.
Indoor Cricket Balls
Indoor Sports NSW sells Burley Indoor Cricket balls (Supersoft and Low Impact) at very competitive prices. Orders are usually processed with 1-2 weeks of placing the order and any profit from the sale of these products go towards the running costs of the association and help to keep membership fees down.